We have created Intelisale having in mind the needs of big and growing B2B brands, and wholesale and distribution companies. Intelisale’s solution has all the tools to empower companies that need to reshape their sales strategy and become digitally driven.
We are seeking the well-organized, and motivated individuals to join our team in the vacancy:
QA Test Engineer
What would be your responsibilities:
- Design, develop, maintain, and execute the manual/automated tests that will increase the quality of software products;
- Implement and maintain automated regression tests based on user stories and automated acceptance tests;
- Support manual testing for significant releases;
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, and test cases that are used for manual and automation testing;
- Architect and implement test frameworks;
- Provide continuous feedback to our internal teams of engineers to improve our products based on the needs of our clients;
- Become the expert on the platform and use this expertise to help the development of the Intelisale platform and business processes;
- Work with support and product management team to understand customer cases and to set priorities.
If you have:
- Formal or informal education in relevant field;
- Professional experience in software testing and test automation is an advantage;
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and web-based User Interface Automation;
- Readiness to perform mostly manual testing, but also automation testing;
- Great ideas about which methods and tools would be most advantageous in a given context;
- A wide range of IT interests like knowledge of SQL, programming logic, and computer networks;
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- Solid communication skills in English;
- Attention to detail;
- Creative, curious, and open mindset;
- Eagerness to learn and initiative to push your personal development plan.
……… you are probably the right candidate for our crew….
What we offer:
- Working in a great working environment with the crew which develops our products. Imagine the satisfaction and pride that you feel when your work becomes part of an application that our customers love to use,
- We support your personal and professional development,
- Recruitment buddy system,
- Team building activities.
Attractive range of benefits designed to support your lifestyle and well-being:
- flexible working hours,
- hybrid working policy: mix remote and office work. But to be honest, we like to be in the office,
- private healthcare,
- everyday lunch,
- space for resting and fun,
- family support program,
- pet-friendly days,
- sport activities,
….and we are planning a lot of new initiatives…
If this sounds like a challenging opportunity for you and you feel interested in belonging and contributing to a dynamic and innovative organization, please send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Apply to: email@example.com
Thank You for your submission!