Junior BI Developer
We have created Intelisale having in mind the needs of big and growing B2B brands, and wholesale and distribution companies. Intelisale’s solution has all tools to empower companies that need to reshape their sales strategy and become digitally driven.
Join Us to improve the development processes for the vacancy:
Junior BI Developer
Seniority level: junior
Type of agreement: Full-time, permanent
Location: Belgrade, Senjak
Business Intelligence Developer is an interactive position, where IT and business domain expertise, strong cross-function integration knowledge, strategic thinking, and superior interpersonal and communication skills enable successful data professionals to drive innovation and digitalization of the finance function.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining would be an advantage
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP), and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
What we offer:
- Working in a great working environment with the crew which develops our products. Imagine the satisfaction and pride that you feel when your work becomes a part of an application that our customers love to use
- We support your personal and professional development
- Recruitment buddy system (referral system)
- Team building activities and communication formats: let’s talk day, nerd day, meet up, and much more teams projects which include individual initiatives and proposals.
Attractive range of benefits designed to support your lifestyle and wellbeing:
- flexible working hours,
- hybrid working policy: mix remote and office work,
- private healthcare,
- everyday lunch
- space for resting and fun
….and we are planning a lot of new initiatives…
If this sounds like a challenging opportunity for you and you feel interested in belonging and contributing to a dynamic and innovative organization, please send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You for your submission!